A colleague asked me this week what I was studying within my Masters Program, so I explained TPACK? TPACK is a framework for YOU, and is designed to aide the integration of technology into teaching and learning. Based on Shulman's theory of Pedagogical Content Knowledge (PCK), this new framework also draws on recent research into teacher's influences of the current technology climate within the classroom (reference available here).
Take a look at this TPACK video by Royace Kimmons using a 3- circle venn diagrams to explain the relationship of each domain.
How does this pertain to YOU as teacher?
|Source: Too Cool for School? No Way!|
- TPACK and Systemic Technology Integration
- TPACK and Systemic Technology Integration - Part Two
- TPACK and Systemic Integration - Focus Tools
- TPACK and Systemic Integration - Affordances and Constraints
- TPACK and Systemic Integration - The Four C's of Tech Integration
So what area of the TPACK framework do you live in as a 21st Century educator?